This is the first post on our company blog. Our work on bringing in such a useful tool as easy to setup exchange rate alerts is just beginning. This blog is a medium which will allow us to document the process. We would also love to share our insights and hopefully help the members of our community to reach their financial goals.
First, some legal information you need to be aware of:
You need to remember that we are not financial advisors, accountants or lawyers.
Any information provided on this website or via our tool, is not intended as investment or financial advice. Although we are working hard to provide you what we believe is the best information, it is merely based upon our own experiences or knowledge gathered from other sources. The information we present is of a general nature and should merely be used as a place to start your own research and you should conduct your own due diligence. You should seek professional investment or financial advice before making any decisions.
Exchange rate alerts - how they can help you?
Exchange rate alerts are a super-simple tool which enable one to know when the currency pair they care about reaches a desired rate. You can simply tell us which currencies you are interested in and the rate and we’ll send you a SMS, Messenger or a Telegram message when we notice it has been reached.
There are multiple use cases when you might find this useful:
- when you have a mortgage denominated in a currency like Swiss Franc (CHF) and want to find the best time to buy them
- when you plan a trip abroad and want to be able to get as much funds in the local currency as possible
- when you live abroad and need to regularly transfer money back to your home country
- when you have retired abroad and want to maximize the amount of money you can spend locally
- when you want to buy an item in an online shop based in a foreign country
We believe that getting the right information at the right moment can make a lot of difference. Whatever is the reason you seek to get the best exchange rate: we want help you to get the best deal.
We will keep sharing more info - hope you find that useful.